Questions We Answer.
We believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. We can help you create an individualized wealth management plan, using a variety of investment strategies and services, to help you address your financial needs and concerns.
- Can I retire?
- Do I have enough money saved to generate the income I want to live an enjoyable retirement?
- Will my money last? People who ask this question often want to know things like:
- How much can I spend each year?
- How do I best handle Social Security decisions?
- How do I deal with inflation?
- What do I do with my 401(k) / 403(b) / lump-sum pension?
- Should I leave it there?
- Should I transfer it to an IRA?
- Do I have to pay taxes if I move it?
- Is my money structured properly for retirement?
- Am I taking on too much risk? Could I lose a lot of money if markets crash?
- Am I not taking enough risk? Are my returns sufficient to make my money last?
- How do I deal with the tax on my retirement accounts (IRA / 401(k) / etc.)?
- How much tax will I really need to pay?
- Do Roth conversions make sense for me?
- How do I plan for the tax impact on my surviving spouse?
- Many people do not realize a surviving spouse becomes a single taxpayer, and thus pays significantly more tax on the same income.
- Can I save taxes now?
- What will health care cost in future? How do I plan for that?
- How does Medicare work? Do I need a supplement?
- How do I protect my money for my spouse / children from potential health care expenses?
- How do I best address potential future long-term care expenses?
- Will my surviving spouse be OK?
- How can I best plan for my children’s / grandchildren’s inheritance?
- Many families wonder about questions like the following:
- How do I avoid leaving my children’s inheritance to their potential future ex-spouse?
- How can I spread out my children’s inheritance vs. leaving it all to them at once?
- How do I handle inheritance for special needs children?
What about inheritance taxes?
- Do I need a trust?
- Do I need my wills / trusts updated?
- What about powers of attorney and living wills?